Re: [foxboro] Dumping teh CSA?

  • From: "Johnson, Alex P (IPS)" <alex.johnson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 02:36:52 -0400

I can supply:
1) A diagram showing the relationship between workfiles, CSA, and CPs.
2) The documentation for the CSA Merge utilities that explain how to
manipulate the CSA database
3) Instructions on how to recover your control blocks in the event of
failure

If you send me a request off-line. This is the same material that I created
in 2003.

Invensys Systems, Inc.
10900 Equity Drive
Houston, TX 77041