Re: [foxboro] Documenting database links in FDF graphic files

  • From: "QUEIROLO, IGNACIO ESTEBAN" <ignacio.queirolo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jul 2013 10:44:50 +0000

Dedit has an option for this purpose named Where Used report. Run the following
command in a Windows Command prompt:

D:\opt\fox\wp\foxdraw\dedit -where D:\opt\disp

Assuming you have all your displays in /opt/disp folder and sub-folders.

You will find the documentation for this in B0700BE. When I run the command I
put above, the report (whereused.txt) is save in /opt/disp.

Regards