Re: [foxboro] Display Builder manual (was: Relative pick issue)

  • From: "Doucet, Terrence" <tdoucet@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 19:14:25 -0400

Alex,

Interesting point - Documentation on the web.  Not sure why installation
manuals need to be secret but Siemens seems to be the only major supplier with
documentation easily available on the web.  Yes, users can get the docs (from
the others) when they need them but I suspect most people need them because
they  are working on the systems so why does it need to be difficult?

The cost of the edoc CD is about $100 so I can't see that anyone is going to
make a fortune off of that sale.

Terry