Re: [foxboro] Device to Set Letterbugs CP270

  • From: Luke Grattan <Luke.Grattan@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2015 00:27:05 +0000

Hi Brian,
  Our PDA (product code B21) 'disappeared' late last year, and so we upgraded
to the  IR cable.  Invensys currently has two options, though the first option
sounds even worse than having a PDA . . . .
P0928FN Letterbug Configurator SW w/Mini Notebook & IR Cable with USB to IR
converter
This is a complete hardware and software functional replacement for the B21 I/A
Series Letterbug Configurator. This option consists of:
- Configured HP mini notebook computer with the I/A Series® IR Letterbug
Configurator software on SD RAM
- USB cable & USB to IR converter
- Security strap for securely holding the mini notebook with one hand
- User’s Guide

P0928FP Letterbug Configurator SW w/IR Cable with USB to IR converter
This option provides a software functional replacement for the B21 and consists
of:
- A CD containing the I/A Series Letterbug Configurator software, which can be
loaded on a customer supplied laptop with Windows 7 operating system.
- USB cable & USB to IR Converter
- User Guide

- Luke Grattan
  MMG Century Mine