Re: [foxboro] CONVERTING PULSES TO SPEED

  • From: Ken Heywood <KHeywood@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 20 Apr 2013 11:40:57 +0000

Then you need to setup some kind of time standard (either an external counter
or an internal timer) and count the pulses between the teeth transitions. That
will give you period and you can calculate the rotational speed from that.

Thank You,
Ken Heywood
Calibration Laboratory Manager

PROCESS CONTROL SERVICES, INC.