Re: [foxboro] Any one using OSI

  • From: Buch_Y_P@xxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, rbalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 11:05:13 +0530

 For Our 37 Node DCS Network  ,we are using  Network Attached Storage
system  connected on second ethernet port  supplied by M/s Quantum
Corporation.USA supplied through M/s Invensys.

For a smaller system you may use AW s at remote place  through normal
telephonelines or  campus network .

The back up is carried out using OFHA ( OnLine File Handling and Archiv=
commands.) for online IA and AIM history.
The snap server capacity is 240 Gbs.

 Now a days higher  capacity models are also available.

 You may Contact  www.snapserver.com

For   detailed info  & consultancy on how to connect  :Contact Mr Dave =
,
@info@xxxxxxx
                                           or Visit      www.wdp.com

Regards,

- Buch Y P
Reliance Petroleums  Limited
 Jamnagar - India

"Balmer, Robert D." <rbalmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>@freelists.org on 03/21/20=
03
02:18:19 AM

Please respond to foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:    foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To:    "'Foxboro DCS Mail List'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:
Subject:    [foxboro] Any one using OSI

We are trying to come up with a backup, redundant server method that be=
st
protects our PI data.
I was just wondering what other were using out there in industry.
Thanks in advance for your input.

Robert Balmer
Climax Molybdenum Co.
Applications Analyst/Programmer
Fort Madison Iowa
319 463 2206

This message (including attachments) is for the designated recipient on=
ly
and may contain privileged, proprietary, or otherwise confidential
information. If you are not the intended recipient or have received thi=
message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the
original. Any other use of this e-mail is prohibited.

Este mensaje (incluyendo los archivos adjuntos) est=E1 dirigido s=F3lo =
al
receptor se=F1alado y puede contener informaci=F3n de car=E1cter privil=
egiada,
privada o confidencial. Si usted no es el receptor se=F1alado o bien ha=

recibido este mensaje por error, por favor notifique inmediatamente al
remitente y elimine el mensaje original. Cualquier otro uso de este men=
saje
de correo electr=F3nico est=E1 prohibido.

Systems (formerly The Foxboro Company). Use the info you obtain here at=

your own risks. Read http://www.thecassandraproject.org/disclaimer.html=

in
to unsubscribe:      mailto:foxboro-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=3Dlea=
ve