Re: [foxboro] Additional DM/Foxview problem

  • From: stephen.lyon@xxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Mar 2004 11:45:07 -0500

Whenever I get that error it has been an issue with installed fonts.
Follow Helpful Hints HH975 and you should be good to go.  If you are
running Win2K you will need to set the "latin1" font database to inactive.

Stephen Lyon
Abbott Bioresearch Center
100 Research Drive
Worcester, MA 01605-4314
(508) 849-2854
Stephen.Lyon@xxxxxxxxxx

öáé áï éåñó <tzvi_b@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
03/09/2004 11:24 AM
Please respond to foxboro

        To:     "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        [foxboro] Additional DM/Foxview problem

Hi List,
I am having a weird problem with one additional DM/FV installed on an
AW51E.
Whenever I try to open it from a PC with Exceed Version 7.1.1, I get the
new

screen and within 5 seconds it disappears.

I get the following error message when it closes:

Enhancement Package Configuration: W53a0_261216

... ERROR: no archive file available: slgms_ident

... ERROR: no archive file available: slgms_ident

... WARNING: State 'slgms_ident_ModelState' is unable to find or load
Model
'slgms_ident'.

... segmentation violation.

12898 Killed

/opt/ia/go_fv2: test: argument expected

We work with I/A Release 6.1 and FoxView Version 99.2.1.

With Exceed V6.2 I work fine.

Any idea of what can be going on?

Thank you in advance.

                      Tzvi Ben Yosef