Re: [foxboro] AW51E Mirrored Hard Disk Problem

  • From: "Gardner, Mark" <mark.gardner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2006 08:50:31 -0400

If you know the disks were "truly" mirrored before the shutdown and the
AW51E has successfully rebooted from one of the mirrored disks it should
be a matter of "Replacing a Mirrored Disk" which is documented in
B0193ND (Rev L.) I/A Series System Administration Guide for 50 Series
Systems. Look under the section titled "Disk Mirroring and
Concatenation".

Regards,
Mark Gardner