Re: [foxboro] AW51 Displays on an AW70

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: 'John Smith ' <dcsguy61@xxxxxxxxx>, "'foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx '" <foxboro-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx '" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 16:15:55 -0500

The .fdf file format is not machine independent.

The .g format is machine independent (plain ASCII in fact).

The directory /usr/fox/wp/bin/tools contains a number of conversion tools.

You need to do the following:

1) Convert the Sun graphic to ASCII format (.g) - fdf_g (check the name I
could be off a little)
2) Move the .g file to the target AW70
3) Convert the file back to .fdf format - g_fdf (likewise check the name)

Does this help?

AJ