Re: [foxboro] AW: Foxboro and Allen Bradley, multiple PLCs

  • From: "Johnson, Alex (Foxboro)" <ajohnson@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2002 15:13:11 -0500

Let's see if I understand what you are saying:

*       Install one or more PROFIbus DP interface cards in the Micro-I/A.
*       Connect the PLC as a PROFIbus slave device to the PROFIbus network
*       Configure the Micro-I/A to read the PLC data as if it were PROFIbus
data

Is this correct?

System Products - Invensys Systems, Inc.
10707 Haddington
Houston, TX 77043
713.722.2859 (office)
713.722.2700 (switchboard)