Re: [foxboro] 23" widescreen monitor announcement - customer request

  • From: "McQuaid, Paul" <paul.mcquaid@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 05:13:31 -0500

Correct! the original Graphic is on the widescreen background and is left
justified at the original aspect ratios, giving additional real estate down the
right hand side........

As to 16:10 or 16:9... in the UK I have only seen 16:9 except on a SMART white
board which originated in the USA (but I haven't been looking really)....were
not gonna have another Letter vs A4 are we :-) just kidding! no responses
needed .......

Best Regards

Paul McQuaid
Snr Technical Instructor