[foxboro] WP70

  • From: "MIKE KINCH" <MIKE.KINCH@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 16:00:08 +1100

Dear list,

I have replaced WP70 hardware with DELL GX 240s. After loading and after th=
e first reboot I cannot get past a blue screen with the service pack detail=
s. I have tried NT service pack 5 and 6 with no results.

Any ideas please.

Mike Kinch
Sydney Water

This e-mail is solely for the use of the intended recipient
and may contain information which is confidential or
privileged. Unauthorised use of its contents is prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify=20
the sender immediately via e-mail and then delete the=20
original e-mail.