[foxboro] Suggest all I/A, Triconex, etc. complaints on the list be followed up with submitting a PER or CAR

  • From: Neil Martin <neil_martin@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2015 07:56:16 -0600

For all of us who like to complain about "features" in  I/A, Triconex, etc.
on the list, that is fine, but I would like to suggest that there should be
no complaining unless you also submit (or have submitted) a PER or CAR to
get it improved or fixed.  It can take a long time before they address the
PER, and some will probably never get addressed, but they do eventually act
on a lot of them.  The more users that submit the issue, the more likely it
will get addressed or improved.  Submitting the PER or CAR,  will also
enable it to get officially logged and tracked.

Neil Martin, P.E.
Huntsman Performance Chemicals
Conroe & Dayton , TX.