[foxboro] Reading an object manager object in Foxview.

  • From: "David Johnson" <davidrjohnson@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 11:36:05 -0500

OK,
I know I'm asking a ton of questions lately, lots of unusual things to do
with alarms, and I'm having to convert from Unix to Windows thinking.

We have written a windows based functional equivalent of fh_sacego.  It
works with AIM* ODBC.  I'll get it posted to the cassandra website soon.
(Don't forget to send Jeremy $$$, I would pony up but you vampires [or is it
werewolves] are sucking up our bandwidth, so..ok put me down for 10 bucks,
but that's it.)

Now I want to display an item on a foxview display based on an om variable.

We used omcrt to make a boolean variable called awname_HB - where awname is
different for each aw.
We are toggling this once every so many seconds
omget[imp] has not difficulty reading the value.
Now I want to display the heartbeats on a Foxview display, but it doesn't
conform to the C:B.P format that Foxview seems to expect.
Any ideas?

Thanks,
David