[foxboro] RE : FoxAPi

  • From: "Prachar, Olivier" <oprachar@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2001 11:10:10 -0500

Just a little correction,

In fact, FOXAPI comes in version V.4.2.2 with IA Series version 6.2.1, =
also
with 6.3 version. But you said that you are running FOX API in V.4.2.2, =
with
IAS in 6.2.1 !
If you want to update FOX API in V 4.2.5, Lowell Tim has right, you =
will
need the Quick Fix notified QF1001369.
We are running FOX API in V 4.2.5., for more than 3 months, without =
problem.
(Even with C program).