[foxboro] Panel alarm non-IA

  • From: Ken.E.Moore@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:26:23 -0500

Hi list,

This isn't an IA question, but I thought you might be able to help.

I have an older system that uses an audible panel alarm, I need to replace
it, and can't find a vendor.
I hope someone may know of a supplier.

The alarm is a:   Novatone model: NT2-24D

thanks in advance

Ken Moore
NSCC

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only.  Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence.  Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the
sender.