[foxboro] Foxdraw XY plot

  • From: "Jeff Hurt" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "thehurtman@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2015 19:06:46 +0000 (UTC)

I'm having trouble plotting lines on an graph with Foxdraw 10.4.1. and Foxview.
I've used earlier versions and haven't had this problem. The pens work fine and
float around the graph as they should. The lines built in the object data file
are not being displayed on the corresponding points on the graph. For instance,
the y axis has a high scale of 20 and low scale of -15. I'm formatting a line
with a coordinate of 0 0 in the data file. Foxview is displaying this line
beginning at the bottom left corner no matter what the axis are scaled to. I
have to put in a point of 0 43 for Foxview to display the line starting at 0 0.
If my end point is 0 40, Foxview is displaying it ending at 0 18.
I brought in a file made with Foxdraw 9 (that displays perfectly on Foxview 9)
and it's corresponding object data file, and it is distorted as well. Looking
through the documentation for Foxview 10.4, I don't see anything that has
really changed to cause this. Has anyone else encountered this or suggestion?
Thanks.