[foxboro] Foxboro 2007 Users Conference - Back to Boston!!

  • From: "Deo, Terry" <Terry.Deo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 09:03:43 -0400

I just wanted to remind everyone that registration for the 2007 Foxboro
Users Conference is open.  This is not an IPS conference, it's a good
old fashioned Foxboro only conference.  This unique opportunity means we
have a smaller group and has allowed us to go "Back to Boston" for the
first time in many years.  Being close to Foxboro's headquarters will
mean access to many more experts to answer your questions and allow you
to discuss topics of interest with the Foxboro Technical Support
Engineers that you have only known via the telephone.  We have also
planned a special tour of the Foxboro facilities on Thursday.  Don't
miss this chance to see Foxboro's 99 year young factory!

The users steering committee has been working with Foxboro since
January, to put together an excellent agenda which makes this conference
a must attend for all Foxboro users.  There will be more time for
networking with your peers, more interactive sessions and more access to
the experts, all with a focus on everything Foxboro.  And, of course
there will be training opportunities with mini courses on key products
and technologies.

In addition, since this is a summer event, we have planned a great guest
program which includes breakfasts, dinners, tours and lots of fun in
Boston. So bring a guest or just bring yourself but don't miss this
great event.  Go to the link below for more information and to register
for the conference.

http://www.foxboro.com/us/eng/ug07

See you in Boston,

Terry Deo, President