[foxboro] FoxCAE Project Database & I/A Releases

  • From: "Lango, Trevor M (GE Contractor)" <tlango.contractor@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 17:36:46 -0700

The highest I/A Release number listed for the project database for my =
installation of FoxCAE 5.1.1 is 8.0.  I am developing control logic for =
I/A Releases 8.1 and 8.2.  The FoxCAE help documentation states: "In =
order for the download and backload of I/A Series data to work properly, =
the release numbers of the FoxCAE Project Database and the I/A Series =
system have to match... When a new I/A=A0Series System version is =
released, you have to obtain an update diskette containing the pertinent =
resources files for FoxCAE."  I searched (unsuccessfully) on =
http://support.ips.invensys.com for such an update.  Does anyone know if =
it is possible to update the FoxCAE (v5.1.1) resource files to I/A =
releases > 8.0 (or if it is even necessary)?

Trevor M. Lango
Controls Engineer, R. J. Roberts, Inc.
Tesoro Petroleum, Golden Eagle Refinery
150 Solano Way, Martinez, CA 94553