[foxboro] Exceed 11 + FoxView

  • From: jdesaeve@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2006 14:38:21 +0200

Hi ,

We recently upgraded to version 7.1.1 on P81 stations.
We use Exceed 11 for some applications. When we create new displays with
FoxDraw on the P81 model, the fonts are totally different on a PC running
Exceed.

Can someone give me some advise ? Which fontdef.dat file to use , startup
script in /opt/ia  etc ?

Thanks,

   Jef Desaever

   Process Engineering

   The Solae Company               T: +32 (0)57227152 F: +32(0)57216576

   Zwaanhofweg 1                   E : jdesaeve@xxxxxxxxx

   8900 Ieper - Belgium            www.solae.com