[foxboro] Anyone using Cutler Hammer SVX drives with Foxboro?

  • From: Chad Ziesemer <cziesemer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Nov 2015 23:19:58 +0000

Is anyone else out there using Cutler Hammer (Eaton) SVX series drives at their
facility with Foxboro? I'm setting up a trial to communicate all of the drive
info into and out of Foxboro via an FBM 232. I'd love to hear in general what
your control set-up looks like and what your experience was: smooth sailing or
rough sledding.
Also I'll take this opportunity to see, is there anyone else on this list using
Foxboro reasonably close to Neenah, Wisconsin? We've got a small group of
engineers here that would love to network with someone local and see what we
can learn from each other.

Chad Ziesemer
Control Systems Engineer
Cell: 920.427.9147