[foxboro] Annunciator Keyboard Options

  • From: Brian Long <blong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2013 08:56:49 -0500

We currently use annunciator keyboards but generally just  for the horn.
We are wondering what other RELIABLE options we might have for the horn.
We’ve setup FoxPanels as a test for using P92’s with speakers with tones or
.wav files and it seems like an ok option.  We are being told from Foxboro
though that this requires a day0 to configure.  Anyone have a work around?
Any better options?  (Day0 for 15 P92’s is not really practical)

Thanks,

Brian Long

Arkansas Kraft