[foxboro] Alarm Manager Color in XP

  • From: Rajesh Padalia <RPADALIA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2003 07:26:20 +0300

Hi List,

We are in a process to upgrade some of our 51 Series stations to XP (IA
version 7.1). We are unable to get right Alarm Color for Priority and
Ack/Unack field background and text in Alarm Manager. We tried setting
ALMCLR, ACKCLR and RTNCLR in init.user. After few experiment we were unable
to conclude which color palette is used by Alarm Manager in XP. I have few
questions on this.

1. Which color palette is used by Alarm Manager in XP. Is it Foxview Color
palette or sys_pal.wp50?
2. How to achieve flashing in Alarm Manager if Foxview Color palette is used
in Alarm Manager?
3. The range for color values for various parameters in init.user is
mentioned as 0 to 31. However Foxview does not use color 0 to 15 and there
are more than 31 colors Foxview. Is this range limitation still applicable?

Any help will be highly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Regards,

Rajesh Padalia
Qatar Liquefied Gas Company Limited

Qatar Liquefied Gas Company Ltd. (http://www.qatargas.com)
Disclaimer: The information in this message is confidential and may be
legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this
message by another person is not permitted. If you are not the intended
recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or
omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
you have received this e-mail by mistake, please e-mail the sender by
replying to this message, and deleting the original and any printout
thereof.