[foxboro] AW51E and Version 6.1

  • From: Sivanath Babu <srisiva@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 May 2002 18:36:00 +0400

Hi List,

I tried to load version 6.1 on a AW51E(Ultrasparc 60) with external
hardisks. The Day0 CD did not recognise the hard disks(18.2GB) and hme0
cards. However I could load V6.2. I do not want to test a new version since
6.1 working well. I believe there is a presintall disk available to load
V6.1 on AW51E. Has anyone faced the similar problems? Can anyone in the list
help me to get procedures to load V6.1 on AW51E?

Thanks

Sivanath Babu
Abu Dhabi Oil Refining Co.