[foxboro] AIN block BAD IO alarm | Propagation issue

  • From: "QUEIROLO OLIVERA, IGNACIO ESTEBAN" <iqueiroloo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <foxboro@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2012 21:41:44 +0000

I have an AIN.PNT block connected to a PID.MEAS block, the bad io alarm in the
AIN is propagated to the PID block because this block is the block where the
operator takes control. This is done by the BAO parameter set to 2 in the AIN
block. What I discovered and I would like to confirm is if anybody have seen
before that the bad io alarm in the AIN cannot be disabled. I tried from the
AIN detail display and the bad io alarm cannot be inhibited.
IA Version: 7.1.4

Any comments would be appreciated.

AVISO LEGAL: Esta informaci?n es privada y confidencial y est? dirigida
?nicamente a su destinatario. Si usted no es el destinatario original de este
mensaje y por este medio pudo acceder a dicha informaci?n por favor elimine el
mensaje. La distribuci?n o copia de este mensaje est? estrictamente prohibida.
Esta comunicaci?n es s?lo para prop?sitos de informaci?n y no debe ser
considerada como propuesta, aceptaci?n ni como una declaraci?n de voluntad
oficial de YPF S.A. y/o subsidiarias y/o afiliadas. La transmisi?n de e-mails
no garantiza que el correo electr?nico sea seguro o libre de error. Por
consiguiente, no manifestamos que esta informaci?n sea completa o precisa. Toda
informaci?n est? sujeta a alterarse sin previo aviso. This information is
private and confidential and intended for the recipient only. If you are not
the intended recipient of this message you are hereby notified that any review,
dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited.
This communication is for information purposes only and shall not be regarded
neither as a proposal, acceptance nor as a statement of will or official
statement from YPF S.A. and/or subsidiaries and/or affiliates. Email
transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free. Therefore, we do
not represent that this information is complete or accurate and it should not
be relied upon as such. All information is subject to change without notice.