[fossnews] Fwd: [FSFTN] Free Wikipedia Workshop at FSFTN Office on 14th July 2013 [ Open to All ]

  • From: Shrinivasan T <tshrinivasan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fossnews <fossnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, fossnews@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kanchilug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 17:32:54 +0530

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <sibi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: 13-Jul-2013 3:18 PM
Subject: [FSFTN] Free Wikipedia Workshop at FSFTN Office on 14th July 2013
[ Open to All ]
To: <mailinglist@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Friends,

As part of  our mission to promote the culture of freedom and community
collaboration, Free Software Foundation Tamil Nadu is organizing a
workshop at our office to bring new contributors to Wikipedia and  share
experiences on the initiative

The workshop will be held on Sunday July 14 2013. Two independent
sessions will be organised. The first session will be from 10 am to 1 pm
and the second session from 2 pm - 5 pm. Both sessions will focus on
contributing Wikipedia in both English and Tamil. The aim of the sessions
will be to enable contributors to come up with entries.

To make prior arrangements , please  fill up the form   .

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1hrP65OLz79Xq2YYEUrURGNjujqFQacy3HggRTxkha2w/viewform

-Sibi