[FOMMS] Registration Open for FOMMS Conference

  • From: Randall Snurr <snurr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <fomms@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 21:32:22 -0600

Dear Molecular Modeling Colleagues:

We are pleased to announce that the 6th conference on *Foundations of Molecular Modeling and Simulation* *(FOMMS)* will be held July 12-16, 2015 near Mt. Hood in Oregon (USA).

The theme of the meeting is "Molecular Modeling and the Materials Genome." We have an outstanding line-up of invited speakers. Highlights include:
-- Opening Keynote Lecture by Prof. Frank Stillinger
-- FOMMS Medal Lecture by Prof. Carol Hall
-- Three hands-on workshops
-- Two poster sessions
More details, including the full list of speakers and session titles, are available at fomms.org.

Registration is now open, and information about abstract submission for poster presentations is available on the website (fomms.org). Abstracts must be submitted by March 2, 2015.

We hope to see you in Oregon this summer!

Best regards,
Randy Snurr             Claire Adjiman             Dave Kofke
FOMMS Chair          Co-chair                        Co-chair

Randall Q. Snurr
John G. Searle Professor
Department of Chemical and Biological Engineering
Northwestern University
Evanston, IL  60208  USA

tel.  1-847-467-2977
http://zeolites.cqe.northwestern.edu