[folks] Re: third Thursday program

  • From: Beth Carpenter <bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 08:30:56 -0500

Thanks, Mary!

I'll be sending out a reminder email to all of you tomorrow regarding who signed up for what for next week. I have a Festival meeting this afternoon and want to get all the latest details before I do that, in case there are some last minute details I haven't planned for yet.

Thanks so much for all you do for the library! It is VERY much appreciated!
Beth

Mary janssen wrote:
Just to let you know I have ordered the cookies for the book festivals I don,t know if I will have access to e-mails in Chicago I will return the 13th.
Mary

> Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 15:46:45 -0500
> From: cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [folks] third Thursday program
>
> Hello Everyone!
> Just to confirm I talked to Lee Hammen with regard to out May 20th
> program and he is available and very willing to do a presentation.
> Sounds very interesting-shows slides on how to identify WI birds and on
> bird feeding.
> Corinne

Beth Carpenter, Director
Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library
http://www.kimlit.org/
mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

James J. Siebers Memorial Library (Kimberly)
515 W. Kimberly Avenue
Kimberly, WI 54136
920.788.7515 Phone
920.788.7516 FAX

Gerard H. Van Hoof Library (Little Chute)
625 Grand Avenue
Little Chute, WI 54140
920.788.7825 Phone
920.788.7827 FAX