[folks] Re: posters for next program

  • From: MTrentlage@xxxxxxx
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 12:28:11 -0400 (EDT)

I would appreciate it if some were brought to Kimberly.  I could never
figure out why they weren't.

In a message dated 10/1/2011 10:09:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I can  bring some to the Kimberly library if that works out better for some
of you to  pick up.  I will go to the following locations: Great Lakes
Coffee and  Chocolate; Hallmark Place; Kimberly Area School District; Kimberly
Pick and  Save; and Curves on Eisenhower.  It should be on the marquee in
Kimberly;  I will try to get it on the Bank of Little Chute's as well. Have a
great  day!
Corinne

On 9/30/2011 10:09 AM, Beth Carpenter wrote:
Hi Fabulous FOLKS!

I have posters in hand to distribute  for the next 3rd Thursday program
coming up on October 20th at 6:30 p.m. at  Little Chute. Chad Lewis will be
presenting "Bizarre History of Wisconsin:  The Weirdest Stories of WI's Past."
Please pick up some posters to put up  around town - they are on my desk in
my office at Little  Chute.

Thanks for your help! :-)
Beth

P.S. to Corinne - I have sent some to  surrounding libraries today.
--

Beth Carpenter, Director

Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library

_http://www.kimlit.org/_ (http://www.kimlit.org/)

_mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

James J. Siebers Memorial Library (Kimberly)

515 W. Kimberly Avenue

Kimberly, WI 54136

920.788.7515 Phone

920.788.7516 FAX

Gerard H. Van Hoof Library (Little Chute)

625 Grand Avenue

Little Chute, WI 54140

920.788.7825 Phone

920.788.7827 FAX