[folks] Re: next FOLKS meeting

  • From: MTrentlage@xxxxxxx
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011 21:25:13 -0400 (EDT)

It's on the calendar!

In a message dated 3/17/2011 10:19:01 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Hello FOLKS,

I didn't realize that the next FOLKS meeting  will take place when I'm on
spring break with my son. I let Barbara Fleming  know, and she suggested we
change the date of the meeting. The only date in  April that will work is
Friday the 29th. Will that work for most of you?  Please let me know, so I can
update the calendar and web site.

Thanks  much, and sorry about the confusion!
Beth
--

Beth Carpenter, Director

Kimberly-Little Chute Public Library

_http://www.kimlit.org/_ (http://www.kimlit.org/)

_mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (mailto:bcarpent@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

James J. Siebers Memorial Library (Kimberly)

515 W. Kimberly Avenue

Kimberly, WI 54136

920.788.7515 Phone

920.788.7516 FAX

Gerard H. Van Hoof Library (Little Chute)

625 Grand Avenue

Little Chute, WI 54140

920.788.7825 Phone

920.788.7827 FAX