[folks] folks

  • From: Corinne Herro <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2011 18:32:45 -0500

Greetings,
I was just going through some of the evaluation forms we've had for some of our recent programs (took down all the emails, in case you ever decide to go with a list such as this one), and more or less these were the comments! "More music-this was great", "would like to know about other events" (Note, Beth, has it on our website and facebook and posters are plastered around town), "have political authors, historians", "Paper Valley Garden club", "cigars", "Simple home improvements", "cooking programs", "culinary", "local history", "naturopathic health issues". 99% of the participants were very satisfied!:-)
Just some fodder for next years programs!!!
Corinne