[folks] Virginia Mongin

  • From: "Wentzel" <twentzel@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2011 13:46:06 -0500

Hi-

I just ran into Virginia Mongin at lunch this afternoon and she told me she is
moving to Manitowoc on Saturday to live with her daughter.  Perhaps someone
from FOLKS could send her a card or some other acknowledgement for her years of
service as both a library board member and board member of FOLKS.  I’ll be
sending her a thank you card from me but I thought it might be nice to have
something on logo stationery as well.

She mentioned that one of the first things she’ll be doing is checking out
their library.

Barbara