[folks] Posters

  • From: Corinne Herro <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 18 Feb 2013 14:12:24 -0600

Posters are here for our March first Thursday program! This is something I'm very excited about!

March 7, 2013 @ 6:30PM
Kimberly Public Library

Nicole & Joe Schauer, farmers at Good Earth Farm in Oakfield, will be speaking about CSA, Community Supported Agriculture, which is an agricultural model of providing fresh, healthy, seasonal produce from a local farm to local people. Good Earth Farm is a CSA farm providing fresh seasonal produce to 250 families from June through November to local communities. CSA members are invited to visit the farm for on-farm events and hands-on opportunities. Sponsored by FOLKS.