[folks] Fwd: RE: last night

  • From: Corinne Herro <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2012 07:56:18 -0600

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: RE: last night
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 09:07:02 -0600
From: Chris Thompson <cthompson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Corinne Herro <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Corinne, Again, thank you for the opportunity to allow Festival to be part of your event!

I do enjoy the event, and I know Chuck does as well. It was nice to see the great turn out this year.

Thank you again for asking me to be involved!

Chris Thompson
Wine & Spirits Department
Festival Foods - Darboy #2716
920-968-2200 X 5