[folks] Event

  • From: Corinne Herro <cherro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Kate Manthey <3mantheys@xxxxxxx>, Cheryl Ehlers <cheryl.j.ehlers@xxxxxxxxx>, mary <mary.vasecka@xxxxxxxxx>, "Angela M. Schneider" <angela.schneider@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Dec 2013 13:04:01 -0600

Good Afternoon!
I want to thank all of you for making this wonderful event come to fruition: Angela, for pursuing Amy Hanten and making the event happen; Folks, for the funds to pay Amy; Cheryl, Mary Jo (new members) and Kate for stepping up to the plate, when they sensed the desperation in my email for assistance on Thursday; my co-workers, Jill and Judy, also noting my desperation, and last, but not least, my husband, and our friend John, who did dishes!!!!! The event was absolutely wonderful and well-received, my only regret is we only had 62 people there. Now to the next program!
Regards,
Corinne