[folks] Re: Book Festival information

  • From: "Kate Manthey" <3mantheys@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <folks@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 22:01:15 -0500

Thank you so much, Beth, for sending this reminder. I forgot to buy the
books for the event - crap! - but I will take care of it before our
Wednesday event!! Based on the last two events that I've attended, it may be
a trick to get everyone's attention for the drawing before they line up for
the author visit/book signing! I did get the water delivered last weekend,
so there should be about 13 dozen bottles of water at each location already.
For the two evening events I've signed up for, I will get there as close to
5:30 and 6:30 as I can, but I will also be juggling with getting my son home
after his track practice. I can't wait though - Book Festival has been
fantastic so far!!!

-kate

  _____