[focus-l] Re: Indicate "NO OUTPUT" then 0 records are found inreport

  • From: "Rusty England" <Rusty.England@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <focus-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 14:39:58 -0600

If it is just a report you are running then you can: SET EMPTYREPORT=ON.
  This way you get output even if no data is selected.
>>> sll@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 05/18/04 01:16PM >>>
Hey,

  I am on a VAX machine.  We have not established standards for when NO
RECORDS
are found.  What is an effective manner of displaying this status in a
FOCUS
report????  I do have access to a manual.  Cannot quit figure this
one.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Sandy