[flytaos] Re: Airport Manager

  • From: Cat Hayden <caterina1901@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: flytaos@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2023 18:54:53 -0700

👍🏼👍🏼 I 2nd that! 😄

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 3, 2023, at 17:19, Ferdinand de Souza <upward@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Alternatively, craft some sort of legislation to prevent his departure...

On 3/3/23 4:37 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:
let’s do something big

Jim Thompson Preston Hollow Holdings, LLC c: 214.709.2399 2121 N. Pearl St.  Suite 600 JT@xxxxxxxxxx
On Mar 3, 2023, at 17:32, Cathie Hayden <caterina1901@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 OK, who’s stepping up for planning the Party?

Sent from my iPad
On Mar 3, 2023, at 16:25, Blaine Roeder <mtnroeder@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Kino, We will all miss you. I hope that you enjoy doing whatever comes next. Blaine
On Mar 3, 2023, at 3:36 PM, Craig Stapleton <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Kino, Thanks for all of your tremendous support over the many years.  Now we'll have no AF Puke to pick on:)
Craig (Navy Puke)
On Friday, March 3, 2023 at 03:17:48 PM MST, Kino Chavez <kino.chavez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Good afternoon Taos pilots,    I saw an email earlier announcing that the town is advertising for an airport manager. They have been doing that since last summer. We interviewed four applicants in October (I think). We selected one and the town offered him the job but he did not take it. The job has not been filled yet and I have not heard anything more about interviews. I have talked to the town several times in the last few months about ground leases. Most recently, about one week ago. They have not started the process yet but still intend to do so.  The 60 X 60 hangar is still in the works. The contract was let in November. Kit Carson was sighting the electrical lines last week. The town has not yet decided how the hangar will be used. I will be leaving at the end of the summer. The town has known about this for about a year and I have been helping them with their hunt for a replacement.

Kino Chavez TAOSAviation

P: 575-737-9790
E: kino.chavez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.TAOSAviation.com