[first_defenders] Re: Merry Christmas

  • From: "Joe Pendergast" <jcpendergast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Rheys FD" <rhayess@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <tilton@xxxxxxxxxx>, <stringfello@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <StormHawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <lewisfamily@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ironpaw_1@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2004 08:33:59 -0600

My hope is that you all find this Christmas season as beautiful and blessed
as I have this year.
Enjoy this wonderful time of the year and have a great 2005.
I consider all of you as part of my family and I am glad we can share this
time of year together even if it is only in cyber space.
Tigereye and Ivore