[first_defenders] Fw: Mailing List

  • From: "Jason Brett-Williams" <StormHawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <first_defenders@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 23:26:18 -0230

----- Original Message -----
From: Jason Brett-Williams
To: stormhawk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 2:31 PM
Subject: Fw: Mailing List

----- Original Message -----
From: Whiff
To: Jason Brett-Williams
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 2:10 PM
Subject: Mailing List

Can you forward this to the mailing list? I haven't been on it for months. I
said in guild last night I would send them an email, so here it is.

================

First Defenders,

Thank you for accepting us back in to FD a few months ago. Unfortunately it
just isn't working out like we had hoped. It would serve no purpose to go in to
details or give reasons, and the last thing we want is to cause any problems or
hurt FD in any way, so we just decided to quietly leave and say good-bye to
those who weren't on last night with an email. I will say it is nothing
personal against anyone in particular, nor is it because we want to be "uber".
We have no intention of joining a raiding guild.

We haven't been on the email list for months so we won't see any replies.
Thanks again and don't think twice about asking if ya need help, ports,
whatever. We have no solid plans to join another guild at this time so we're
not sure where we'll end up, but we'll still be in game as much as always.

-Wiff
-Xanthazar

Thanks,

Ron Davis