[fgmlug] Re: Saturday May 14th

  • From: chuq <chuq00@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fgmlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2011 15:03:30 -0400

I do not believe that I will be able to make as well. So might as well
make it a cancellation.
On another note.. Is there a way to make an Html contact page for
Joomla?
I can show you want I am trying to do and maybe it is not an html page
that I need to do this but I do know I want to change my contact us
page.

Thanks

Chuq