[fgmlug] Re: CD ripper for Windows

  • From: Thomas Bullock <tbullock@xxxxxx>
  • To: "fgmlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <fgmlug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2010 14:20:21 -0400

Thanks for your clear explanation.  I guess I never discriminated between the
two because my use is primarily transferring data to a CD or from a CD.
CDBurnerXP does a great job in both directions.  I have not tried it for audio
or changing file formats.

The next lug meeting would be tomorrow night,  but I believe that has not been
called due to low attendance.  I am going out of town for a few days.  So I
could bring them to the warehouse when I get  back or bring them to the next
Saturday meeting in SJCPL.

I think these are OEM, but not sure.  Most are in their original wrappers.
Some are for loading printer drivers and these are opened I think.

Tom