[fb-exchange] Re: iPhone progression

  • From: "Cearbhall O'Meadhra" <cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <fb-exchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Mar 2015 14:40:23 -0000

Dominique,

You're really getting on top of everything now!

When you first open the contacts you are in browse mode. So, when you are in
contacts click on edit before you open any contacts. Then search for the
contact you want to add the phone to. When you open the contact entry you
will see a button to "add phone" or "add email" and you can choose whichever
you want. Don't forget to adjust the label to reflect a meaningful
description of the number.

All the best,

Cearbhall

m +353 (0)833323487 Ph: _353 (0)1-2864623 e: cearbhall.omeadhra@xxxxxxx

-----
version doesn't have this disclaimer in outgoing emails.