[farroutobservatory] Re: What are you doing Saturday night?

  • From: Jason Faust <jfaust1975@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: farroutobservatory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Oct 2014 14:22:26 -0400

Butch, the main number at work( Zephyrhills papa johns) is 813-788-6111. As
of the moment I work mostly dinner shifts on the weekends. My cell number
is 813-479-3419 should you ever need it, also currently if you order on the
web you can use the code godogs for 20 percent off order now through end of
football season

Jason.