[farroutobservatory] Re: StarSense FYI info

  • From: "Mark Jennings" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "astronomerroyale117@xxxxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: "farroutobservatory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <farroutobservatory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2015 13:56:51 +0000 (UTC)

     On Saturday, March 14, 2015 6:55 AM, Mark Jennings
<astronomerroyale117@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

  Bumper Sticker wanted.... I'd Rather be @ FOO !Mark

     On Friday, March 13, 2015 2:32 PM, kevin dowden <obiwan1203@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

 Had a procedure done this morning so I'll be missing the star party. Can't
wait to take a look at the thing though. I was surprised to see that it is
compatible with the CGE. I thought that Celestron had stopped supporting that
mount. I'd love to slap something like that on my CGEM though.
On Fri, Mar 13, 2015 at 11:50 AM, <bobdotfla@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

For those of you that are interested in this device.....Iv included a copy
of the manual......
So when you see it Saturday you may want more info...
Its not cheap...(got mine for $299 delivered)....But it does include a new Hand
Controller (sell the old one for $50)..
Good ep cost this much.......so ??

http://www.celestron.com/browse-shop/astronomy/accessories/navigation/starsense-autoalign

you can download manual

Bob
To view archives of this list go to
//www.freelists.org/archive/farroutobservatory
You can also unsubscribe by sending email to farroutobservatory-
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with “unsubscribe” in the Subject.