[farroutobservatory] Re: Saturday

  • From: Dennis <dennisfarr@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: farroutobservatory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2014 08:40:09 -0400

From 301 and Clinton, go East to the stop sign.
Cross Old Lakeland Highway and continue East on Enterprise Road to the stop sign.
Turn right on Singletary Road.
7/10 mile to FOO on the left.
Hope you feel better.

Dennis

On 10/24/2014 8:31 AM, g-lanier-70 wrote:
I'm planning to go, however I am having some issues with my stomach. We are waiting for some test results to come back to my doctor, so it's hit or miss depending on how I'm feeling. Could you throw some directions at me as to how to get there? I've got an idea as to the general location. I know it's off of 301 and Clinton heading east from there.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless