[farroutobservatory] Re: March 14 viewing

  • From: bobdotfla@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: farroutobservatory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 08 Mar 2015 10:26:32 -0500 (CDT)

I in

On 03/08/15, Dennis wrote:

As you have heard, next Saturday is the annual MARS astronomy club star
party.
All are welcome and we expect a lot of new people there.
All the regular FOO members are welcome to attend, there will be a
hamburger and hot dog
buffet served at 6. Since daylight saving time kicked in, it won't get
dark until after 7:30.
If you can bring a desert snack it would be helpful.

Please let me know if you think you will be attending since we have to
buy food.
Thanks
Dennis
To view archives of this list go to
//www.freelists.org/archive/farroutobservatory
You can also unsubscribe by sending email to farroutobservatory-
request@freelists.orgwith “unsubscribe” in the Subject.
request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with “unsubscribe” in the Subject.