[farroutobservatory] Re: Celestron 6Se for sale

  • From: kevin dowden <obiwan1203@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: farroutobservatory@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 10:46:38 -0400

I downloaded Sky Portal for my Android but had to dump it. I thought it
would make a great alternative to Google Sky but apparently the planetarium
mode only works when it's connected to a scope via Wi-Fi. The compass on my
phone stopped working after I installed it and I couldn't get it to work
again until I uninstalled the app...