[FLUG] [Fwd: Re: Archive password]

  • From: Lorenzo Bolognini <lorenzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fanolug@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 Sep 2002 00:54:57 +0200

Mailing List del Fortunae LUG
=============================

-------- Messaggio Originale  --------
Oggetto: Re: Archive password
Data: Wed, 25 Sep 2002 17:41:35 -0500
Da: John Madden <weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Rispondi-A: weez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
A: lorenzo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Referenze: <20020925163937.F309D944BE@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> i knew i shouldn't have done it!! But i did it: i've set the archive's
> password and would now like to remove it!

All set.

> Couldn't you make a web interface for "UPDATE TblPass SET newPass ='" &
> newPass & "' WHERE archPass ='" & archPass & "' AND list ='" & listName
> & "';"

No, I'd ever make the SQL that ugly... ;)

The passwords aren't SQL-based, they're stored in apache .htaccess-style
files.

John

- FreeLists Staff

-- I bought a ticket to the end of the rainbow I watched the stars crash in the sea If I could ask god just one question Why aren't you here with me... tonight! -- The New Radicals

--
<simon> ho capito una cosa stasera, non devo uscire quando non ho voglia di
uscire...