[fandfexchange] family and friends

  • From: Second Sense <secondsense65@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: fandfexchange@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 10:18:08 -0500

Hello all . . .

There are a couple of things that I wanted you to be aware of.  One is a
link to a short video on empathy and sympathy.  As you know, there's a big
difference and the video is a great reminder for us.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Evwgu369Jw&sns=em

I also wanted to highlight for you a group that we're hosting at Second
Sense on June 20th at 1:30 until 3:00.  Here is the blurb from our
newsletter.  It would be great to see you and meet fact to face!

*Healthy Relationships Take Work: Vision loss dramatically impacts your
life and the lives of those around you.  Join Marcia Knudson and others to
explore ways to garter information and draw conclusions so that when you
move forward , you get where you want to be.  Healthy Relationships takes
place on Friday, June 20 from 1:30 to 3:00,  To register, call Marcia
Knudson at Second Sense or email at marcia.knudson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<marcia.knudson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.*

Enjoy your weekend!

Marcia Knudson